Developing a Course Plan
Part-Time students should plan their academic progression well in advance. Part-time tuition is the same amount for 0, 1 or 2 courses, so it is not ideal for a student to have no courses left to take in a term. To assist you, we have developed several course plan options for you to choose from. Any modification to these approved course plans requires permission from the Program Director.
General Guidelines to Follow
Should a student wish to adjust one of the approved plans, please keep the following in mind:
- Students can take 0, 1, or 2 courses per term.
- Tuition is charged per term and is the same amount for 0, 1, or 2 courses.
- PA 9901 must be taken before PA 9902.
- PA 9903 must be taken before PA 9904.
- PA 9916 should be taken near the beginning of the program.
- PA 9914 should be taken about half way through the program.
- PA 9915 should be taken before PA 9913 if possible.
- PA 9917 should be taken in your final summer term.
- PA 9931 should be your final course, it requires no in class time.
- PA 9931 can be taken in any term and can be the third course in your final term.